Empennage and Wing Kit

My first real order!
I initially put 25% down, and will pay the remaining 75% when it ships. The expected lead time is 7 months.

Order

Date Ordered:
Date Received:
Supplier:
Shipping Cost:
Tax:

Items

ItemTool?CostQty
Empennage Kit02075.0001
Elevator Electric Trim0450.0001
Crating: Empennage030.0001
Wing Kit08750.0001
Crating: Wing0140.0001

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.